- What Personal Information About Customers Does REVIVEGATE Collect?
- For What Purposes Does REVIVEGATE Use Your Personal Information?
- What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
- Does REVIVEGATE Share Your Personal Information?
- How Secure Is Information About Me?
What Personal Information About Customers Does REVIVEGATE Collect?
We may collect or may have collected the following categories of information about you. In some cases, the information we collect may fall within more than one category.
• Contact information and personal identifiers, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, and username or social media handle.
• Device identifiers, such as information about your devices like your MAC address, IP address, or other online identifiers.
• Demographic information, such as your age, sex, and gender (some of which may be protected by applicable law).
• Physical characteristics, such as your hair type and color, skin type, and eye color.
• Commercial information, such as the products or services you have purchased, returned, or considered, and your product preferences.
• Payment information, such as your method of payment and payment card information (including payment card number, expiration date, delivery address, and billing address).
• Online or network activity information, such as information regarding your interaction with our website, mobile applications, digital properties, and advertisements, information about your browsing and search history on our website or mobile applications, and log file information which includes, but may not be limited to, your browser type, webpages you visit, and other electronic network activity.
• Geolocation information, such as information that can help identify your physical location (like your GPS coordinates or the approximate location of your mobile device).
• Audio and visual information, such as recordings of your voice when you call our customer service.
• User Content, such as your communications with us and any other content you provide (including photographs and images, videos, reviews, articles, survey responses, and comments).
• Inferences drawn from or created based on any of the information identified above.
For What Purposes Does REVIVEGATE Use Your Personal Information?
We may use or may have used the information we have about you:
• To provide products and services to you, such as fulfilling orders and processing payments, creating, servicing, and/or maintaining your account or any loyalty program membership you may have with us, assisting with product selection and replenishment, and managing current or past purchases.
• To communicate with you, including to respond to your inquiries or complaints, and to help you place an order.
• For marketing and advertising, such as to send you marketing and advertising materials via postal mail, text message, or email, and to show you advertisements for products and/or services tailored to your interests on social media and other websites.
• For analytics purposes, such as to understand how you use our website and mobile applications, understand your preferred method of purchasing with us, determine what browser and devices you use to visit our website or mobile applications, and to evaluate and improve our products, services, advertisements, website, and mobile applications.
• To operate and improve our business, including responding to employment applications, provide quality assurance, conduct research, and development to develop new products and services, and perform accounting, auditing, and other internal business functions.
• For legal and security purposes, such as to detect, prevent, and prosecute harmful, fraudulent, or illegal activity, loss prevention, identify and repair bugs on our website or mobile applications, and to comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, and our policies.
We also may use or may have used the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
Does REVIVEGATE Share Your Personal Information?
Data about our clients is a significant piece of our business, and we are not occupied with offering our clients' very own data to other people. We share clients' very own data just as portrayed beneath and with auxiliaries, REVIVEGATE PTE. LTD. controls that either are dependent upon this Security Protection or follow rehearses essentially as defensive as those portrayed in this Security.
Outsider Specialist co-ops - We draw in different organizations and people to perform capacities for our benefit. Models incorporate satisfying requests for items or administrations, conveying bundles, sending letters and messages, eliminating copy data from client records, dissecting information, giving advertising help, giving indexed lists and connections (counting paid records and connections), measure installments, and move content. Credit hazard scoring, assessment, and the board and client care arrangement. These outsider specialist organizations may get to the individual data important to play out their capacities, however should not utilize it for different purposes.
Business Transfers: As we keep on fostering our business, we may sell or purchase different organizations or administrations. In such exchanges, client data, by and large, is one of the moving business resources however stays subject to the guarantees made in any previous Protection Strategy (except if, obviously, the client assents in any case). Likewise, in the improbable occasion that REVIVEGATE PTE. LTD. or on the other hand considerably the entirety of its resources are obtained, client data will obviously be one of the moving resources.
Protection of REVIVEGATE and Others: We release accounts and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms of Services and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of REVIVEGATE, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Notwithstanding the arrangements above, you will be advised when your own data might be imparted to an outsider, and you will have the chance to decide not to share that data.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use.
What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact us: