How to place an order?
Simply find and select your favorite products, then click the "Add To Cart" button and complete your order by following the simple steps.
We'll prepare your order and notify you when it's on the way!
Can I add anything to my order?
Unfortunately, we can not add anything to your order after it has been placed. You will need to make a new order if you wish to purchase further items.
How much does the shipping cost?
The cost of shipping varies based on the destination and the number of things purchased. By adding things to your cart, proceeding to checkout, and providing your mailing address, you can get an estimate of your exact shipping costs. The delivery cost will change and reveal your total expenses automatically.
How can I track my order status?
When your order has been shipped out, we will give you an email with your tracking number. You can simply track your order status on the USPS system https://www.usps.com/.
If you just received a shipment notification, please allow 2-3 working days for the tracking information to update.
Can the order be delivered to multiple addresses?
For a single order, we do not offer shipping to numerous addresses. Please place separate orders if you want products delivered to different addresses.
My payment won't go through, what should I do?
If you have some trouble making a payment with your debit or credit card, please see some helpful suggestions below:
1. Make sure all information is correct including the credit card number, expiration date, CVV code, and billing address.
2. Check your credit or debit account balance for available funds.
3. Check whether your card is authorized or the default online transaction limit is too low.
4. Try refreshing the page or logging completely out and then logging back in.
5. Start over with a new order instead of trying to pay for the same order over again.
6. If your payment is still declined, you may need to contact your bank.
As part of their security, most credit card companies will automatically block international transactions or payments unless the cardholders specifically request that they accept the transaction.
7. Pay with your credit or debit card through Paypal. If you do not have a Paypal account, you can safely and easily use the services as a "guest".
8. Try using a different card.
9. Try through PayPal if you have a PayPal account.
If I'm unable to pay with PayPal, what should I do?
If you‘re unable to pay with Paypal
1. Check with Paypal to see if your account has a transaction limit.
2. According to PayPal rules, the shipping address, and the billing address must be in the same country, otherwise, the payment will be declined.
If Paypal is still not working, please try payment with a debit or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express).